Delegates are expected to wear professional attire at all conference sessions. As tastes may vary, the following guidelines have been provided to alleviate confusion regarding the expectation of professional dress.
- Casual business attire, such as slacks and a blouse or a button-down shirt.
- More formal attire, such as suits and ties, is encouraged.
- Skirts and dresses (knee length, three fingers above the knee).
- Use dark-straight colors.
- Formal shoes to match your outfit. Make sure to use socks that match your outfit.
- Clothing more casual than the aforementioned standard, such as blue jeans, shorts, and T-shirts.
- Revealing outfits are inappropriate for diplomatic work, such as low-cut blouses, halters, and extremely short skirts.
- Baggy pants or other articles of clothing that reveal undergarments.
- Outfits intended to distract or disrupt the work of committee sessions.
- Athletic wear, such as warm-up suits and sweatpants.
- Hats and caps are not permissible in committee sessions.