By: Natalie Garcia Marketing Director EXPO En Verde Ser
While the pandemic helped nature regenerate for multiple reasons, it also suffered a spike in pollution from the same hazardous wastes that flood the planet.
Everything you do for the planet helps, here are some recommendations:
· Use biodegradable / compostable disposable plates, glasses, etc. made from plants, cornstarch, etc.
· Turn off the water to avoid wasting water while lathering your hands
· Turn off the light in areas where it is not required and make the most of daylight
· Separate organic waste, deposit it in a separate bag or container so the rest can be used
· Cut the fastening strips of the mask before throwing it away as certain animals can get caught or stuck
· Take care of your health, apply the corresponding sanitary and hygienic measures and eat healthily to avoid diseases. Remember that some waste generated as a result of a disease is highly polluting and not recyclable in any way
Take into account that not because you do not see the damage in your community, it does not mean that it does not exist and what you do here today will have a positive impact elsewhere.
We invite you to be inspired to take care of the planet by taking a look “from above”.